Monday, July 23, 2007

New Dialog Broadband (WiMAX) Internet Connection

I'm getting a new WiMAX connection from Dialog and it is supposed to be installed this week. I got the 1 MB package and it costs 4000 bucks a month since I'm not paying the connection fee of 15000. Actually it would be 4600 per month when you include VAT.

Dialog has not officially launched the WiMAX service or something like that as I haven't seen anything on their site or the local media regarding the service. I found the package information and a presentation from Dialog at KoolB's Blog.

Anyhoo I hope it's gonna be worth it and I'll post more details when I get the connection.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey DOnt get this connection, it sucks, they are fooling us,
its worse than the SLT ADSL, i too got the 1MB package but the effective rate is only 237kb downstream, and once you got the package you are bound to a 3yr contract,

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I heard about the 3 year contract.
I have contacted Dialog Broadband and they confirmed there is no contract as such.